JOIN THE TEAM OF CCA VOLUNTEERS!
Dedicated and passionate volunteers are the cornerstone of every non-profit organization and CCA is lucky enough to have a talented number of Santa Fe locals on our roster. You have probably seen them or spoken to them on the phone at the Front Desk Reception area, at our Gala Fundraisers, film screenings or art shows.
GIVE AND RECEIVE
There are numerous, fun ways to donate your expertise and time at CCA:
- Front desk reception – We Have an Immediate Opening for This Position.
- We Also Have Immediate Openings for Gallery Docents
- Art opening receptions
- Art installations: preparing, installing, de-installing, painting, and Gallery Guides
- Live music events
- Dance parties
- Landscaping and groundskeeping
- Film festivals: ticket taking, ushering
- Fundraising Galas, such as this year's wildly successful Sweet Salsa Havana Nights
- Membership sales
- Office work, such as data entry, film research, archiving and phone calling
You will receive many benefits for becoming a CCA volunteer including:
- depending upon the number of hours worked, you will receive complimentary event and/or film passes.
- Satisfaction by serving Santa Fe’s premier non-profit arts organization
- Being part of a 30-year history of promoting arts in New Mexico: presenting film, digital media, visual arts, and performance.
- Working with a dynamic group of dedicated talented, visionary professionals
To sign up or get more info email: email@example.com